Grand Hyatt Mumbai
Bandra Kurla Complex Vicinity
Off Western Express Highway, Santacruz (East), Mumbai, India, 400 055
Tel: +91 22 6676 1234
Luxury 5-star hotel in Mumbai
Grand Hyatt Mumbai is a contemporary lifestyle destination spread across 12 acres of greenery in the Santacruz/ Kalina area of Mumbai, offering the convenience you require from luxury airport hotels. Experience extraordinary moments of more in Mumbai with multiple dining options, extensive leisure facilities, meeting rooms for business travellers, an international shopping plaza & a host of rejuvenating and recreational facilities
What Makes Your Stay Grand:
- Sophisticated rooms, suites & apartments: 547 luxury rooms and suites and 110 contemporary serviced apartments for Long Stay Guests
- Central Location: seamlessly connected to both - the International as well as the Domestic airports in Mumbai.
- Delectable Dining: A truly gastronomic affair for gourmands with multiple restaurants serving specialty / global cuisines, all-day lounge, night club , deli and bakery
- Memorable meetings and events: 30,000+ sq ft of contemporary space, fit for events in unparalleled style or intimate business meetings.
- Recharge and relax: unwind at Club Oasis Spa & Salon, work out in the 24 hour Gym, swim in the indoor pool, or stop by on-site shops
THIS NEW YEAR GIFT YOURSELF A JOURNEY TO WELLNESS
Grand Hyatt Mumbai brings to you specially curated deals & packages this New Year to ensure your resolution to stay fit are acheived the extraordinary way.
INDULGE IN AN UNAPOLOGETICALLY ITALIAN BRUNCH
Immerse yourself in a traditional and rustic tratorria style brunch at Celini along with a wide range of beverages to uncover the mysteries Italian dining. Relish regional delicacies of Italy presented to you in a casual brunch style setting at the Grand Hyatt Mumbai.
EXPRESS LUNCH AT CHINA HOUSE
Business lunches and Casual afternoon catch-ups have a new destination at the multidimensional complex - Grand Hyatt Mumbai as China House introduces a delightful express lunch offering priced at INR 1616 plus taxes.
GOA COMES VISITING FIFTY FIVE EAST WITH CHEF TANUJA KERKAR
Explore culinary marvels from the coast at the Goan Food festival at Fifty Five East. Savour a sensational spread of delicacies from the land of sun, sand and paradise, with finesse as Chef Tanuja Kerkar visiting us from February 20 -28, 2017 recreates the magic at flashback at Fifty Five East.